We’re Hiring…Network Administrator (Part-Time)
itag Skillnet requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to coordinate the accounts and administration function of the network based in Galway.
The role is to administrate the timely and efficient delivery of itag’s accounting and compliance requirements, working closely with the Network Manager, and liaising with the Steering Group, and Skillnet Ireland team.
The role requires an ability to multitask, support the current team and be an advocate of high quality in everything you do. To be the successful candidate you will have:
- A service-minded approach with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative within an office structure is important.
- Minimum 2 years in an accounts or administrative role, preferably with excellent computer and accounting, financial or accountancy administration skills. Knowledge MS office packages Word & Excel required, and an accountancy/payroll package.
Main responsibilities are not limited to, but will include the following:
- Assist the Network Manager with monthly financial reporting & bank reconciliations.
- Prepare for and assist the Network Manager with Audits, Compliance visits, Procurement and related tasks.
- Accurate financial reporting and production of financial reports for training related accounts using Skillnet Ireland’s cloud bases system (Sonraí).
- Track costs associated with all courses: course fees; venue costs; certification etc to ensure competitive pricing, best value and match funding targets are achieved.
- Issue Invoices and manage income collection.
- Management of Skillnet online activity management system Sonraí, including data entry & quality control to ensure deadlines are met and all relevant information is up to date.
- Post career opportunities for member companies on the itag website.
- Assist with the organising and promoting itag events such as, AtlanTec Festival, itag Awards, Networking events, TechTalks and Forum events.
- Support Sales and Marketing activities.
- Other office duties as they arise.
- Ability to work well on own initiative or in a team, with an ability to target actions and a commitment to see tasks through to completion within agreed deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise key objectives on a daily basis.
- Strong organisational & time management skills with high attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and inspire confidence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player with the ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
Interested applicants are invited to forward a detailed CV that highlights relevant experience and a covering letter in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th July 2021.