About the Programme
itag Skillnet in conjunction with, itag’s Cyber Forum and Intreo are delighted to offer this exclusive online cyber security programme. In this programme, experts from academia and industry share their knowledge to give participants the principles, practice, and strategies for the future.
Sessions will address training in CompTiA Network+ & Security+, ethical and legal practices, and mitigating cyber vulnerabilities. Participants will also learn about the process of incident response and analysis. The content is targeted at ensuring the privacy, reliability, integrity of information systems, and technical aspects of cyber security.
Programme runs over eight weeks 9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day. Please note that the exact nature and order of the topics is subject to change and a full agenda will be furnished to programme participants. As part of this course, participants will undertake a group project.
On this programme you will cover:
- CompPiA Network+ training and qualifications
- CompTiA Security+ training and qualifications
- Network Assurance
- Secure Software & Browser Security
- Business Information Security
- Risk Management
- Communication Skills, Time Management,
- Cyber Incident Awareness & Response
- Introduction to Information Security Fundamentals & Best Practices
- Ethics in Cyber Security & Cyber Law
- Presentation Skills, Interview Prep, Mock Interviews
- Cyber Security Project work
- Tech Mentors from HPE, IBM, Intel, Data Influence, GMIT,
- Participants must be on the Live Register and approved by Intreo.
- Forward a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laptops (2009 or newer) with a modern operating system for which you have administrator privileges are required. Tablets will not be sufficient for the computing activities on this programme.
Apply Now email@example.com