Who is this course for?
Site Directors & their teams and/or Individual Senior Leaders with National or Global responsibility.
This course may be for you if…
• You are a Senior Leader and you wish to calibrate and develop your leadership skills to be on par with world class leaders.
• You want a proven and practical field-tested leadership development program that more than 300 Senior Directors and 500 Senior Managers have successfully completed to date.
• You want to accelerate your leadership effectiveness by developing all of the core competencies of world class leaders within a six-month period.
• You wish to develop core leadership competencies such as High Performance Coaching, the art of Holding Courageous Conversations, Transforming Conflict into Collaboration and building a sustainable High Performance Culture through increasing Psychological Safety.
• You wish to transition from managing in the business to leading and working on the business.
• This program has been optimized for virtual delivery using the Zoom platform. The program begins with a sixty minute Program Launch between the Program Facilitator & the Program Participants.
• The participants will then complete some online leadership assessments which will act as a baseline for their development over the following six month leadership development journey. This is followed by a three way coaching conversation between each participant, their manager and the program facilitator to identify and align on the leadership skills that the participant will need to focus on and develop over the six month period.
• The program consists of twelve 90 minute virtual modules and after every four modules each participant will meet for individual 90 minute executive coaching sessions with the program facilitator. The purpose of these one-to-one sessions is to support the participant to apply their learnings from the modules into their daily roles.
• This six-month program will complete with a final three-way coaching session between the participant, their manager and the program facilitator to ensure that the participant has developed all of the leadership skills that they set out to develop.
• Finally, the program facilitator and the staff at the Mindful Leader Office will be available to provide additional support to all participants throughout the six month journey.
This program has been fine tuned over a ten year period of field tested research in world class organizations. The program strikes a balance between academic and real world leadership.
Key competencies developed on this program include
• High Performance Coaching
• Holding Impactful Courageous Conversations
• Transforming Conflict Situations into Collaborative Solutions
• How to create a culture of high performance through Psychological Safety
• Managing Under Performance
• The Importance of Leadership Presence
• Maximizing Personal Influence through the Power of Active Listening
• Building Trust through Embracing Vulnerability
• Building Resilience to thrive in environments of constant change
Graduates of this accelerated senior leadership development program will be automatically enrolled into the mindful leader academy and will have complementary access to the resources of the academy for the six months following this program.
Participant Time Commitment
|itag Skillnet Mindful Leader Program||Spring 2023|
|Program Launch Event||February 9th 2023||09:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Initial Tripartite Coaching Sessions|
|Workshop # 1||March 7th 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Workshop # 2||March 8th 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|First One-To-One Coaching Session|
|Workshop # 3||April 4th 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Workshop # 4||April 5th 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Second One-To-One Coaching Session|
|Workshop # 5||May 2nd 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Workshop # 6||May 3rd 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Program Graduation & Report Out||June 22nd 2023||9:30 am to 1:00 pm|
The upcoming course in Accelerated Senior Leadership if fully booked if you would like to be added to our waiting list for the next course please email firstname.lastname@example.org