As information security continues to grow as a profession, so does the requirement to recognise experienced professionals with the relevant knowledge and skills. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a globally recognised independent and objective measure of expertise in information security, which this course can help you achieve.
This intensive five-day course covers key Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) topics including cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, and risk management, helping you gain the knowledge to stay ahead and manage critical information security issues affecting your organisation.
With our high quality content and access to the most relevant tools developed to support with the CISSP exam, our training is what you need to enhance your career.
Over the five days you will work through the eight CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains areas:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
This training is ideal for security consultants, analysts, security managers, auditors and architects. The CISSP certification is also highly desirable for ambitious professionals aiming to achieve Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) roles.
Why invest in this course?
- Free Android tablet is included for you to take-away with all the course notes and materials
- Your own copy of the new Official ISC2 Guide to the CISSP CBK® Eighth Edition is
You’ll get access to practice exam materials including:
- Quiz Engine with over 1800 questions related to the ISC2 CBK
- Scenario based questions across all eight domains
- Online training for 90 days, including discussion groups, tips and tricks, and computer based tutorials on all domains
- ‘Drag and drop’ and ‘hotspot’ questions quiz