This 2 day program is certified by the Scrum Alliance. Certified Scrum Product Owner® professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfil the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project. They are charged by the organization to “get the product out” and are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities. Taking the CSPO course is the first step on your path of becoming more Agile. To truly master Scrum, experience and continuing education are necessary.
• Assume the responsibilities of a Product Owner
• Apply Scrum to optimize customer satisfaction and value creation
• Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Product Owner’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
• Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
• Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
• Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
• Expectations of the product owner
• Scrum overview
• History of Agile and Scrum
• Benefits of Scrum
• The Scrum framework
• The Product Vision
• User stories on the product backlog
• Stocking the Product Backlog
• What is Done?
• Agile Estimating in brief
• Prioritizing the product backlog
• Kano analysis
• Theme screening and Theme scoring
• Innovation Games
• Relative weighting
• Priority poker
• Understanding Sprint Planning
• Understanding the Daily Scrum
• Distributed and Dispersed Scrum
• Sprint Review
• Managing Releases
• 10 Tips for Product Owners
• Summary and Close
Participants are eligible to take the Certified Scrum Product Owner online exam after attending the course. The exam fee is included in the course cost.