itag Digital Women’s Forum would like to invite our esteemed coaches to attend a talk with JJ O’Riordan, The Mindful Leader Academy.
Hone your coaching skills and see the power of unleashing potential within your own team!
JJ will cover topics like setting the expectations of a coach v’s a mentor and how to transition to coaching, using the GROW model to help structure the sessions and the importance of active listening v’s challenging.
If you are interested in joining us as a coach for our Coaching for Success Programme, click on the application form below.
What is involved?
- Complete Coaching application form.
- itag Team will review all applications and assign coaches.
- Coaching guidlines with JJ O’Riordan.
- Introduction session – to ensure we have matched correctly.
- Coaching Sessions: 1 per month for 6 months (60 – 90 minutes)
- Set goals, plan how to achieve goals, provide support, advice and guidance to overcome challenges.
- Review and evaluate the programme with itag team members.
Benefits of becoming a coach:
- Personal career development and improve profile amongst peers in your Tech Community.
- Improve communication, confidence, motivation and personal skills.
- Enhance your existing leadership and management skills
- Engage in a volunteering opportunity, valued by employers.
- Gain recognition for your skills and experience, whilst empowering others.
- Benefit from a sense of fulfilment and personal growth, whilst giving back to your tech community.
For registration link email email@example.com