Stories and Storytelling – The old rules for Exceptional Communication
A one-hour masterclass that will demonstrate how stories can help you:
- Build trust,
- Increase influence
- Simplify complex ideas
- Capture audience attention
You will learn:
- What a story is and what it is not
- How stories impact the brain and how that helps us communicate more effectively
- The component parts of effective stories
- How stories help bridge gaps in communication
- The 4 stages of the story finding process
- Where to find stories (you have hundreds of them)
- How to create a story file
- How to collect, place, craft and edit stories
- The 5 + 1 stories you must have.
Who is this webinar for?
Leaders, Technical experts, Engineers, Client facing professionals, Team members,
To registered for this Masterclass please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited early registration is advised.