Our 2nd Skills Connect programme ‘Cyber Security Analyst’ for jobseekers will commence 20th September and run until 12th November 2021. This is a full time 8 week programme.
- CySA+ (CompTiA qualifications)
- CV review & update
- Presentation Skills
- Cyber Project Work and presentation
- Mock Exams
Commences 20th September – 12th November 2021
Send: CV & cover letter to email@example.com outlining why you would like to do this programme to firstname.lastname@example.org (some technical experience required – see course outline)
Email Intreo – Please forward an e-mail to your contact at Intreo including your PPS number so they can confirm your eligibility for this programme. Eligibility Criteria
Successful applicants – Offer email will be issued by itag and is contingent on approval with Intreo.
Participants must have access to a laptop, internet and some technical experience is required.
Please see links below to the latest outlines for Network+ and CySA+.
Project Titles Suggestions: These are just some of the suggestions we can provide more if needed, or participants can suggest their own project titles.
- SeOps and other trends
- Report writing exercise.
- Intrusion detection with Snort & Zeek
- Threat hunting 101 with Jupyter notebooks
- Developing a vulnerability management policy for a fictional organisation.
- Write a 3rd party suppliers guide for the protection of a company’s data, using free or cheap resources.
- Product Risk Assessment exercise
- Develop an awareness program for an SME.