A Conscious Approach to Personal Wellness & Agility
Wednesday 22 September – 1 December
1.00pm – 1.45pm
(Biweekly for 6 sessions)
Self Discovery – Zoom in on You 22nd September 13:00 – 14:00
Growth – Be empowered to grow
6th October 13:00 – 13:45
Key Workshop Takeaways:
- What empowers and disempowers you?
- Identify your paths to growth.
- Staying accountable to your growth.
- Having the courage to be vulnerable and authentic.
- JJ O’Riordan, The Mindful Leader Academy will speak about empowerment, getting out of your comfort zone and vulnerability
- Lorna Smyth and Taryn Schuller both members of the itag Digital Women’s Forum, will chat about potential personal and career development paths for growth.
- Breakout session where attendees can discuss growth paths they’ve taken and are wanting to take.
Guest Speaker: JJ O Riordan is the founder of The Mindful Leader Academy. The Academy has been delivering senior leadership development programs globally across locations such as Singapore, China, India , as well as multiple locations throughout the US and Europe since 2009. JJ’s background is in technology where he was the Director of Test Technology in Analog Devices with whom he worked for 24 years.
Goal Setting– What Rises to the Top
20th October 13:00- 13:45
Are your goals aligned to your values & what’s important to you? / Embrace the Buddy system to grow and celebrate successes.
3rd November 13:00 -13:45
What expands or depletes your energy? / Mindful Self-care and focus
17th November 13:00 – 13:45
Where is your focus? / How to ditch the distractions
Accountability Stay Passionately on Your Path
1st December 13:00 – 13:45
Accountability for your own success